Hello and welcome to Do Music!
My name is Libby and I am passionate about music, music teaching and providing opportunities for people of all ages to discover their musical skills.
My love of music has led me to :
- play to live audiences in both original and cover bands
- record songs and albums at professional and home music studios
- teach drums at the National Music Academy
- study a Bachelor of Music through the University of New England
- work in music retailers (including independent record store, Beaumont Street Beat)
11 recordings. 9 bands. 4 instruments. 1 love.
Libby is passionate about music and sharing her passion. She has over 22 years of experience with percussion and over 12 years experience on guitar.
She has brushed shoulders with the rich and famous (Ladyhawke, Shania Twain) and played at iconic venues including The Annandale (Sydney) and The Espy (Melbourne).
She has honed her teaching skills over 12 years tutoring students drums and percussion. She is furthering her studies by completing a Bachelor of Music.
1995 – 2002 – Twin Psyche (Drums)
1999 – 2001 – Heddy’s Revenge (Drums)
2002 – 2007 – Old Sound Central (Drums)
2007 – 2009 – Girl in the Picture (Guitar & Harmonica)
2009 – 2010 – Vamp (Drums)
2010 – 2011 – MixTape Memoirs (Guitar, Harmonica, Percussion & Vocals)
2011 – 2013 – The May Fields (Guitar, Harmonica, Percussion & Vocals)
2013 – 2017 – Gen-X (Drums)
2017 – Now – The May Fields (Guitar, Harmonica, Percussion & Vocals)
2017 – Now – Pretty Irresistible (Drums)